Monday, May 18, 2015

First Day Back

Today was filled anxiety coupled with excitement.  I was excited to be starting my pre-med classes but also very nervous at the same time since I have been away from school for the last 10 years. I looked around at all the young vibrant students who were going to be my classmates for the next few months full of vigor, excitement and I had to snap out of my anxiety and focus..I had to keep reminding myself that I can do this and to maintain a positive outlook.  The summer immersion classes are known to be intense, fast paced and sure enough  after a brief orientation to Gen Chem, we hit the ground running! 3 hours of lab (4x/week) and 3 hour lectures Mon-Fri is going to be my schedule for the next coming weeks and today was no exception. At the end of the day we had covered one week's worth of chemistry during a regular semester in just one day.  I have to plow through the next few weeks, there's definitely no turning back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment