Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My Plan revisited

Truth be told, my one year plan was a bit ambitious.  After researching and speaking to different advisers, reality has set in that a one year plan is just not feasible.  So with that said, my plan now is to stretch things out and apply in the 2017 cycle..wow that means class of 2022! That's sobering, but i'd better be well prepared than rush through and miss the mark entirely.

So, my DIY post-bacc now looks more like this:

Summer 15' -----General Chem I & II
Fall 15'-----------Organic Chem I, Genetics, Physiology
Spring 16'--------Organic Chem II, Physics I
Summer 16'------Physics II, Bio II
Fall 16'-----------Biochemistry, Cell Biology
Spring 17'--------MCAT Review
April 17'---------Take the MCAT
May 17'----------Apply

Lot's to do in addition to some research, volunteering and shadowing....but with God, all things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment